if hiv positive started medications then get tested
Oct 21, 2012
if hiv posivtive started medication tenvor efavir lamvir since one year nd then does hiv quick test what does it appear positive or negative?
Response from Dr. Wohl
An HIV-infected person makes antibodies to the virus that is detected by HIV tests. Treatment of HIV does not influence the presence of these antibodies and therefore does not change the HIV test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Lisinopril
- Hiv Risk And Canker Sores When Kissing
- How Long Do Acute Hiv Symptoms Last?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.