if hiv positive started medications then get tested
Oct 21, 2012
if hiv posivtive started medication tenvor efavir lamvir since one year nd then does hiv quick test what does it appear positive or negative?
Response from Dr. Wohl
An HIV-infected person makes antibodies to the virus that is detected by HIV tests. Treatment of HIV does not influence the presence of these antibodies and therefore does not change the HIV test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- He Pulled Out Can I Still Get Hiv
- Hiv Risk From A Reciving A Blow Job
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Og HIV?
- Is Burning Feeling On The Tip Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.