HIV Test is giving sporadic results

Hi, I had a broken condom case about 3 and a half months ago, and yesterday, I went to a test centre and the lady that performed the test told me that she saw a clear bar in the control segment, and a very faint bar in the test segment of the hiv test kit, and advised that I come back in 6 months, saying that she was not sure of my status, even though she wrote down negative.She claimed that it was most likely that I just started developing the virus. In anxiety I left, and went to another test centre where the specialist performed the test with two different kits, and I tested negative on both kits, but I am really scared because I called the lady's office later, and her boss said that she knew what she was doing. I am in Nigeria, and we are about to resume a new university session, adn I really want to concentrate. Please explain to me clearly what is going on. Thank You.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Rapid tests indicate that a preliminary positive can be determined when a red line, no matter how faint, is detected in the test line area. If a rapid test comes back preliminary positive, then a confirmatory Western Blot is always done. If this person advised you to come back after she said she read the test as preliminary positive then I don't think she knew what she was doing.

You are outside the three month window. I would feel confident in the results of the two negative rapid tests you received. Good luck with your studies.

In health,

Richard

rna for early diagnosis
dr,richard pls clear my doubt