Well Educated On Transmission But Scared To Death

I brought home a sex worker to my house 20 days agos. She had lost her voice and was coughing sounded sick, stupid me I know. I felt her breast and butt while I jacked off and she rubbed my balls. I could not ejaculate and against my better judgement, I put a condom on which had spermicide. She gave me oral sex for 3 minutes. There was no visible blood on the condom. I removed the condom and washed my penis with soap and water dried and then sprayed my penis with lysol. It sounds paranoid and low risk but now 20 days later I have a fever of 101 F chills, body ache, and diaherria with no congestion. I have also noticed recently I have very small miniscule red marks like scabs on my penis. Lastly, yesterday I took an antobody oraquick test and it was negative but I know they say to wait three months before you take it. 4 questions: 1 What is the risk of this exposure and if I was hiv positive from this one exposure would it make me the first documented case of insertive transmission? (trust me not seeking fame just curious) 2. How accurate is an antibody test during acute hiv symptoms at 20 days? 3. Could those little red dots have been a port of entry for hiv? 4Could her soar throat or cough increased the chance of hiv transmission?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1: While abstinence is the only true no risk situation, I would feel comfortable saying that this situation was no risk. To my knowledge, the risk of HIV transmission via insertive oral sex is only theoretical.

2: 20 days is not long enough. An initial test can be done at 28 days, with a final test at 90 days.

3. If they were open bleeding wounds, and you weren't wearing a condom, then yes.

4: Not unless she was coughing so hard that blood was spewing out of her mouth, and you weren't wearing a condom.

Bottom line: HIV transmission DID NOT occur in this situation. Please don't spray your penis or any other body part with Lysol ever again. Soap and water will suffice.

In health,

Richard

Can this really happen, please HELP ME..PLEASE!
Hiv through pimple! Scared