Can this really happen, please HELP ME..PLEASE!

I am at a place where their a clinic in front of which some syringe caps & covers are thrown (appearing old) & it all dry (rainy seaons but warm sunny day). I am wearing shoes & if I "assume" that I was standing on any of the syringes caps/covers ( i have used the word assumed as I dont think i was standing on any, but still I am taking a chance). If I come back home & go to the bathroom with my shoes on for washing my hand & after 2 days I take bath in my bathroom (i am barefoot) & in bathroom I am wearing my undies such that my toe slight touches the inner fabric of undies & I masturbate in my undies the very day...so is there any chance that I may have picked any hiv virus on my shoes from that clinic...transferring virus on my bathroom floor with my shoes & after 2 days bathing barefoot...picking up the virus from my feet & transferring it to my undies while i wear them & getting it sucked by my semen when i ejaculate inside my undies....PLEASE HELP I AM REALLY SCARED...IS THIS THING LOGICAL

The crux of my question is that can a person take up hiv virus on his shoes take it to his bathroom ( no blood as far as I remember...even if it was there then by walking it would get faded away). then after two days take it back from his bathroom from his feet & tranfer it to his undies & get it sucked by his penis after ejaculating in his undies!

ANOTHER INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED WITH ME

One day I saw tiny red spots on the sole of my feet ( right or left I really dont remember)..they appeared to be blood spots & they were dried up, ( i am really in a fix that they were actually any blood spots or not...but still I am taking a chance).

On next day I changed my clothes (did not take bath as far as I remember), my undies & all but I did not check that those spots were still on my soles or not..& on the very day I masturbated inside my undies..so it their any chance of getting hiv from that...I mean for this to happen the blood has to be of an infected person & its like i have transferred it from my soles to my undies... but it was dried up & I didnt check the other day that it was on feet or not...may be it would have got faded away or may be not...I AM REALLY WORRIED...IS IT POSSIBLE>..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

None of this is logical.

The virus does not live well outside of the body, and can not be transmitted this way. If these types of thoughts are a common occurrence, then my suggestion is that you seek qualified mental health services as soon as possible. Talking with a therapist or counselor can be beneficial for people troubled by persistent thoughts and anxiety, similar to what you are describing. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Thank you doctor for your answer (other question the last one)
Well Educated On Transmission But Scared To Death