We both tested negative

I had unprotected sex with an female friend of mine on 08/11/12. After talking we decided to have a HIV test on 09/05/12. Both of Our test came back negative. I know from reading on here that's to early for a good test result. I asked her how long it had been since she she was last sexual active and she told about 3 months. She also told me that she had just donated blood on 7/15/12 but that's her word. I'm worried because I'm back with my girlfriend and we've had unprotected sex also. I went to my local aids group and took a rapid hiv test by blood on 10/01/12 (51 days) that came back negative also. I'm so worried that my test on 10/29/12 is going to change to positive. I've read that it less likely to change, but I can't get that in my head. Please let me know what you think .

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Based on all of the information you have presented to me, I am fairly confident your test on 10/29/12 will come back negative as well. That being said, be sure to get that final test.

In health,

Richard

Hiv through pimple
Thank you doctor for your answer (other question the last one)