|4 year old son and possible transmission. Please answer!
Oct 21, 2012
My 4 year old son went to dr for his shots and after he got them I noticed the nurse had not used gloves. He was bleeding from the 5 shots he got. What are the odds that if she were to have had a bleeding wound on her hand that it could have gotten inside the tiny holes from the shots and would it have been enough to infect him. I didn't notice any bleeding from her but didn't really look well.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.