4 year old son and possible transmission. Please answer!
Oct 21, 2012
My 4 year old son went to dr for his shots and after he got them I noticed the nurse had not used gloves. He was bleeding from the 5 shots he got. What are the odds that if she were to have had a bleeding wound on her hand that it could have gotten inside the tiny holes from the shots and would it have been enough to infect him. I didn't notice any bleeding from her but didn't really look well.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.