A question nobody else has asked

Hi how are you? My story is really weird, I have a girl friend that's an escort, and recently we had sex, most of the time protected but unprotected (she has unprotected sex only with me and her boyfriend according to her) like for 20 seconds or maybe less, one thing I noticed Is that there was a very strong smell coming from her vagina, I thought that maybe it was a vaginal infection and I was very horny so I kept having sex with her with the condom. It's been three days since that happened and I'm noticing some weird symptoms in my anus, yeah in my anus, and she never ever touch it, I'm not a homosexual and I've never had receptive anal sex, but I'm having a discharge that smells exactly like her vagina that day, this is really weird, since like I said she never touched my anus, what can that be? I have no symptoms in my penis that may indicate that this is a gonorrhea infection or something like that, but I'm really worried, how could this happen? My anus, as far as I can recall was never in contact with her fluids, also my groin nodes are swollen. What's my risk of getting HIV from the situation I describe and if I got some STD? Thank you for your answer I'll donate, but please answer, I'm really anxious right now.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The description of the odor coming from your partners vagina as being "very strong" would indicate some sort of infection. Yeast infections, Trichomoniasis, and Bacterial Vaginosis can all produce a strong smell, and discharge. However, not all of those are readily passed to men, or passed to men at all. My guess is that this is Trichomoniasis. Of the three, it is most easily passed from female to males, and can infect the anus.

There is no way to tell from symptoms alone. You need to go to your doctor or local clinic for testing. They can do an examination and test to see what exactly the infection is. The good news is that the above described infections are easily cured with antibiotics.

Since you are enaging in unprotected penetrative sex with this person, I would suggest testing for HIV every six months. You should test for all other STD at the same time.

In health,

Richard

Very curious to know....urgent!!!!!
4 year old son and possible transmission. Please answer!