Very curious to know....urgent!!!!!

I recently visited Malaysia and went to a KTV/Nightclub joint with Vietnamese girls. I touched my girl's vagina from outside her panties (not inside) and I can feel my fingers were a bit wet. After that I immidiately washed my hands with water and soap thoroughly and I am sure my hands were very clean. I then went and smoke and touched my face and lips. After 2-3 hours, I went for supper with my buddies to a Indian restaurant and I was using my hands and fingers instead of fork and spoon. I was a bit worried after that as I used the same hands and fingers to touch her panties a few hours before. What are the chances of me being infected by the HIV virus based on this scenario ?? Would appreciate your urgent attention and reply on this matter. Thanks !!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's absolutely no risk from the situation you're talking about. None. For someone to get HIV, there needs to be HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside someone else's body. None of this happened in your case.

Now you may ask "what about the wetness on my hand before I washed it." Well that only would make us concerned if you had some sort of unusual big significant cut/wound/sore/lesion on your hand. That kind of stuff is obvious and in no way subtle.

Sounds like that really didn't happen at all!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Please DR i need an answer
A question nobody else has asked