Ear piercing gun

I recently got my ear piercing done at the local swap meet. The guy had a new pair of "sterile" ear rings to open. He attached the earrings to a gun and they were quickly attached on. The guy looked legit, he used gloves, alcohol, and cream and his store said professional ear piercing. I was just wondering how high the chance of me contracting HIV from this. I've been worried because I've had a fever, slightly sore throat, and sometimes i get out of breath. I also play basketball from 4-6 almost everyday and practice alot more after, maybe i have obtained a cold, but i am curious if this could just be a cold or syptoms of the HIV virus.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The situation you're describing has nothing to do with HIV. Nothing. Everything you're telling me says that the guy who pierced your ears did everything he needed to keep you and himself safe. Even if he didn't do any of this.. there would need to be significant amounts of fresh blood (i.e. that immediately came out of someone else's body) on the rings that went into your ears. How would that be possible?

As for what you're feeling.. those are symptoms of feeling sick that we as humans feel countless times throughout our lives as one point or another. I'm sure you've felt those things before. However, if they feel out of the ordinary, feel free to talk to a medical professional to get down to the bottom of any thing else (not HIV) that might be going on.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Can semen or saliva cause this?!
NOSE CONTACT