Can semen or saliva cause this?!

So 4months ago I made out with a guy and swallowed his semen (first time ever and no sexual contact) and the next morning the sides of my forhead were covered with small red bumps (a lot of them ) they lasted for a week and later I noticed he had the exact same ones onhis shoulders and back...(none on his genitals) is this serious ? HIV or hep ? I'm scared! could it be hormonal changes ? the testosterone ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Swallowing semen can pose a low risk for getting HIV, if you were sucking him then there's the risk of getting other STDs also (such as Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, etc.). For that reason we encourage all sexually active people to get tested on a regular basis. Even though you would describe this as "no sexual contact," in the way we talk about risk.. this definitely is sexual contact.

As for the red bumps that you got on the sides of your forehead, those don't have anything to do with HIV/STDs. I know this from two things you told me: 1) they are small red bumps on the sides of the forehead (these are not symptoms for HIV/STDs.. you may want to follow up with a general doctor about what they might really be); 2) it happened the next day (that's too soon!).

The bumps must've been caused by something else. LIke I mentioned before, if these bumps are something you're worried about.. please feel free to talk to a doctor about them specifically.

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. Saliva has nothing to do with HIV transmission.

Do I need to start Pep?
Ear piercing gun