Stressful handshake

Minutes ago, I noticed two small cuts on my middle finger near the end of the finger, the joint. So yesterday (or few hours ago) 2 of my moms friend came over to our house. I handshake them twice (one time when they arrived and the second time when they departed) but I didnt feel anything that cut me. Idk if its from a dry skin, or because I cut myself when I was trying to get a rope out of a wheel of a chair but I do know I wake up a lot with these cuts, however I suffer from OCD so I am very paronoid what are the chances of getting the disease through handshake, Im worried that probably they dit it on purpose (Yes Sorry). However I dont know if they have the disease but they are married and do not look like ppl who fool around, thankfully but Im very concerned

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission of HIV is not possible from casual contact like this. You were not at risk.

You mentioned that you have OCD. Has this been diagnosed? Have you spoken with a counselor or therapist about your anxiety and paranoia? Oftentimes, people let their anxiety go untreated. Untreated anxiety can be debilitating.

If you are currently under the care of a qualified therapist or counselor then I would suggest that you continue working with them. If you are not, then I would encourage you to seek out qualified care so that you can make strides toward finding relief from your anxiety and paranoia. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Please help I am suicidal
Early aged homosexual experiences. What is my risk?