can valtrex affects my hiv test???please please please answer!

I had sex with a girl 4 and a half month ago while I was having sex with her I moved my penis and noticed all the condom is covered with blood the condom didn't break she was on her period and didn't tell me so I was so scared I ran to the bathroom I moved the condom carefully with my two hands when I took it off I noticed all my finger nails r filled with blood I didn't notice any deep cut but I don't know if I have any real small one which I didn't notice anyways agter 4 and a half month I had herpes zoster(zona)I knew I may be infected with hiv I went to the doctor I gave valtrex 3000 mg per day for 6 days so all in total is 18000mg and gave me a hiv test papper to do I did it and my hiv was negative he said to me ur hiv free but I was still worried a lot so after I took my medication valtrex 18,000 mg I did another test and my hiv was negative then after 4 days again I did hiv test and elisa test and all was negative!please I just want to know if there is a chance even if 1 percent chance to have false negative results beacause of my heavy dose medication of valterex!please please answer please

Valtrex will not interfere with HIV testing. Zoster develops after pretty profound drop in immune status. At 4 months post HIV infection the immune system is typically not very suppressed. This is what we call true and tru but unrelated events. DW

Scared and CONfused Dr.Wohl. Kindly Help
can my gf get pregnant with precum..?