Unprotected Vaginal Sex with CSW of unknown status, now on PEP, Concerned

I can't stop thinking about this. It is driving me mad.

I picked up a street worker and we had both oral and vaginal sex. It was protected at first, but I removed the condom for a few minutes (about 3-4) towards the end because I was drunk/stupid. So I had unprotected vaginal for 3-4 minutes. Here are the other details: - She was african american and 20, has been working for a few years - I am circumcised - No blood - No other STDs for me - She told me she had been tested 2 weeks before and was negative - I applied hand sanitizer to the tip of my penis right after sex. - I started PEP (Truvada) 18 hours after exposure - I am on day 2

Here are my questions: 1) I can deal with diarhea, fatigue, nausea. But, I have noticed what seems like weight gain in my upper abs. Could this be lipodystrophy? How common is this with PEP?

2) If I stopped taking the PEP. How accurate would a NAAT test at 10-14 days?

Thank you.

You can not get lipodystrophy after a few days of HIV meds. It takes mush longer. My advice is to stop looking at your abs.

You can get tested for HIV using the NAAT now but would not do so. I recommend you wait until after you complete PEP.

protected vaginal and oral sex with prostitute
Im begging, please answer