|protected vaginal and oral sex with prostitute
Oct 15, 2012
what is the likelyhood of me acquiring HIV from having protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex or polyurethane. No way. No how. However, it's important to note that condoms are not always used properly! Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
- Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Rubbing Stripper?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.