protected vaginal and oral sex with prostitute
Oct 15, 2012
what is the likelyhood of me acquiring HIV from having protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex or polyurethane. No way. No how. However, it's important to note that condoms are not always used properly! Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.