Elisa 4th generation hiv test - negaitive
Oct 15, 2012
Hi, a year after a risky episode i finally took the Elisa hiv test , 4th generation - non reactive - negative , would this conclude that i am negative and no need for further testing , have written in before about my GF symptoms - Dermatitis and cough could this be co-incidental, still stressed out but i am hoping that after this test all is in order.
Response from Dr. Wohl
The test shows that this is not HIV. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.