PLEASE GUIDE ME//////........

hi dr. i had a expouser on 07th of july. it was protected i used the condom during the intercourse. after 4 days from the expouser i had fever which last for 2 days, sore throat, major concern was my right armpit lymph nodes got enlarge, i went to a dr. regarding this he gave me a medicine for 7days, and after that it went back to its normal position.(NOW A DAYS IT DONT HAVE). i got tested several times. p-24- Negative(at 11th days) Elisa 4th generation - negative index value was 0.43(at 18th days) p24+Hiv antibody(EIA)- Negative(at 27th days) Elisa 4th generation - Negative. index value was 0.40(on 34th days) p-24- Negative(on 34thg days)

Now i am on the 66th days after the expouser, and day before yesterday suddenly my carvical lymphnode got enlarge, i went to a dr. he gave me medicine regarding this and today i notice that it went back to its normal size. please dr. guide me pls.. i am totally freaking out. what is the chances of mine to be hiv negative.

You are not HIV infected. First your exposure was a non-exposure in that you used a condom (good job). Second, rigorous HIV testing proves you do not have HIV.

Your doctor can help determine what other than HIV is the cause of your ills.

Anxiety has gone down, but I still have some fears!
HIV test Negative but sympthoms :(