Anxiety has gone down, but I still have some fears!

More than about a month ago I posted I question about a bleeding razor nick in a guy's chin as we kissed. I have also read that the risk of infection is low when it comes to kissing. I received a respose stating that the risk of infection was low since there was not sufficient blood to register a risk. I have the following questions, 1. How much is "sufficient blood" to register as a risk of infection?

2. What does "blood exchange" really mean?

3. Since the day after we kissed, I have had some sore throat and now some flu like symptoms, could these be related to some type of HIV or STI?

4. How do I address these concerns with my doctor? I have never had an sti and I don't know how to address it.

I hope I can get answers to these questions.

A lot of blood. More than teh normal mouth to mouth encounter would or should entail. You will not get HIV from kissing. Spread the word.

Dubt Testing
PLEASE GUIDE ME//////........