Richard, why you never answer me! PLEASE!

Hi Richard, you never answer my questions. I hope you do this time. All experts are saying 3 months is conclusive, at least with the new duo or combo tests, but i still read in some of your answers the 6 months recomendation. I don't understand.

In some other answers you said 12 weeks conclusive, in some others 90 days. I ask you to be clear about it. 12 weeks are 84 days not 90 and also tests don't respond to risks, so, please, what is the conclusive mark to be sure you didn't get infected.

I had a protected exposure involving deep kissing with a CSW 4 months ago. I have had 5 negative HIV combo tests last 3 ones at 84, 98 and 112 days. I was confident with my results, but today i saw you again talking about the 6 months mark.

Please clarify. Should i retest at 6 months?

Response from Mr. Cordova

You should not retest. Your risk was low. 90 days is conclusive. Stop testing. In regards to the six-month window, you are reading about things that DO NOT apply to you. Stop testing. You are negative.

Please answer...i'm totally freaked out
Am I Hiv positive?