am i free of hiv?
Oct 14, 2012
hi, i had a hight risk BUT i did an antibody hiv test in a laboratory for type 1/2
at 4 weeks ... NEGATIVE at 9 weeks.....NEGATIVE in the same lab at 87 days.....NEGATIVE in the same lab
do i need other test? am i free of hiv?
Response from Mr. Cordova
While you are not quite at the 90 day mark, I would fee confident in the results of your 87 day test. I do think you need to take another test at the 90 day mark. You can wait until your next regularly scheduled HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.