HIV risk from few seconds of insertive anal sex

Hi, I was hoping you could clarify my risk. I have read your forums and did some online HIV risk calculators, which ranged from 1:200 risk to 1:606,000 risk so im even more confused! I am a 20 year old student. I have had one previous sexual partner, always used condom and both of us were virgins before meeting each other (he was a good friend of mine). I went to a gay sauna to see what it was like last week. I have unprotected oral with 2 guys and went to a private cabin with one guy. I was adament I did not want to have intercourse (even protected) with a stranger. I was lying down with the guy on top of me. While we were kissing / playing / mutual masturbation, he sat on my penis and it went inside him for no more than 5 seconds. Ater I realised what had happeded, I immediately pulled out and left the cubicle extremely annoyed with him, he did not have a condom on. I did not cum inside him. He was about my age and seemed, like me, to be inexperienced so im hoping he was HIV neg. How worried should I be?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The risk of transmission from a situation like this would be extremely low. You were the insertive partner, and the amount of time was very brief. If you get tested for HIV on a regular basis (every six months to a year), then I think you can just wait until your next regularly scheduled HIV test.

Bottom line: I do not think you need to be very worried.

In health,

HIV from surface when other person is bleeding
am i free of hiv?