HIV from surface when other person is bleeding

While I understand the risk depends on the person having HIV, if the person is unknown to you...

How much risk is there if you were to get in a elevator with someone who has blood pouring (bad nose bleed) and you push the button they pushed (couldn't see any blood).

While I did wash my hands with water and soap an hour later, I didnt use alcohol sanitiser. Five hours later I got a bad cut on the finger used, what are the chances of infection?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present in their blood would be unlikely to infect you. Furthermore, and just as important, the virus needs access to your bloodstream for an infection to occur. Unless your finger was gushing blood, and you used that finger to stop their nosebleed, I would not be concerned. No risk.

In health,

Richard

Drinking Piss
HIV risk from few seconds of insertive anal sex