|hiv negative but doubt
Oct 11, 2012
hello doctor lisa, i had a sex with sex worker before 3 months unfortunatly my condom was broken and i did hiv antibody test that was negative but now i feel vomiting sometimes main problem is my fear iam scared too much pls tell me if chances to become hiv positive after my 3 months test? pls answer to me thank you
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- HIV antibody tests are accurate at 28 days and conclusive by 3 months. My guess is that your anxiety may be causing your symptoms but you can rest assured that you are indeed negative. Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain During Seroconversion
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.