hiv positive girl pls pls answer to me

hello dr richard i had a sex with call girl that time my condom was broken from that day i am scared too much and i found that girl after 3 months and v did hiv antibody test she has hiv positive but my result was negative then again i did test that also negative from this incident if chancces to become hiv positive to me pls answer thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

As long as your test was administered outside of the 90 day window, then you can trust the result of your test. As an added precaution, since your partner is indeed HIV positive, you could certainly do a follow up test at the six month mark. I would expect the result to be negative as well. If the initial test was done before 90 days, then you must retest at the 90 day mark. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Worried sick about possible infection
Please answer my question.Please!