Oct 10, 2012
how many days you have to wait after beening treated for chlamydia to have sex ?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there It is recommended to not have sex for 7 days after the start of treatment for chlamydia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Hiv And Ear Pain
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.