Oct 10, 2012
how many days you have to wait after beening treated for chlamydia to have sex ?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there It is recommended to not have sex for 7 days after the start of treatment for chlamydia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- Is Dry Cough An Hiv Symptom?
- How Long Can Hep B And C Live Outside Of Body?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- Does Hiv Show Abnormal Complete Blood Counts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.