Oct 10, 2012
how many days you have to wait after beening treated for chlamydia to have sex ?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there It is recommended to not have sex for 7 days after the start of treatment for chlamydia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens When You Treat Chlamydia?
- What Do Hpv Warts On A Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.