i had unprotected sex

Hi, i meet this guy like a 2 weeks ago and we liked each other but i have a boyfriend but he lives far away from here, and this guy i meet me and him had sex with out protection but he ejaculated outside and he told me that he have just made it with two girls before. i feel so bad because i can't stop thinking about it, i don't know if i got infected by something, the guy told me he is clean and everything and that he got tested like 2 months ago but I'm still so scared. what are the possibilities that i got infected? please help me

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would consider unprotected penetrative vaginal or anal sex a higher-risk exposure. Not having him ejaculate inside of you lowered the risk, but did not eliminate it. I would suggest an HIV test at the 90 day mark, just to be certain. If you were in a monogamous relationship with your boyfriend, then I would also suggest getting tested for all other STD's as well. Barring any symptoms, you can wait until the 90 day mark, and then test for everything at once.

Since this was a one-time occurrence, and there was no ejaculation, the likelihood of HIV transmission would overall be low. However, it only takes one time for transmission to occur. An HIV test at the 90 day mark will provide you with a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

Please, Please answer!!!!!!!
Herpes help please!