Please, Please answer!!!!!!!
Oct 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your response...it did help put my mind to ease just a little. I don't mean to bother you but I just have few more questions...sorry
1. Is the the oral test accurate at detecting antibodies after eight years if any are present? 2. Does smoking a cigarette prior taking the test affect the test in any way? 3. What would happen if there no specimen on the test swab?
Thank you for all your help and I am sorry for asking so many questions....but no one has explained to me how the test works and I just want to move on. Thank you!!!
Response from Mr. Cordova
3. Indeterminate result
Wishing you all the best of luck in moving on from this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Vaginal Staph Infection
- Can I Be Deported Because I Am HIV Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.