Please, Please answer!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your response...it did help put my mind to ease just a little. I don't mean to bother you but I just have few more questions...sorry

1. Is the the oral test accurate at detecting antibodies after eight years if any are present? 2. Does smoking a cigarette prior taking the test affect the test in any way? 3. What would happen if there no specimen on the test swab?

Thank you for all your help and I am sorry for asking so many questions....but no one has explained to me how the test works and I just want to move on. Thank you!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

1. Yes

2. No

3. Indeterminate result

Wishing you all the best of luck in moving on from this situation.

Richard

HIV transmission through Oral/Anal Teasing
i had unprotected sex