Can you get HIV from licking the outside of a vagina?

A friend of mine had a private lapp dance with a stripper at Strip-lounge in South Africa and he later told me he licked her vagina once.He is afraid he got HIV from licking the outside of her vagina during the dance even though she didn't seem to be sexually aroused,because he heard that vaginal fluid can contain HIV.Is it possible that has HIV now?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There are only four fluids that can transmit HIV, vaginal secretions is one of them. The other three fluids are semen including pre-cum, blood, and breast milk.

HIV is not readily transmitted via oral sex. I find it highly unlikely that HIV would be transmitted in an incident like this. I do not think your friend has anything to be concerned about.

In health,

Richard

Infectiousness of HIV outside Body
Sombody Please Answer!!!