|Can aids transmit through penis skin
Oct 6, 2012
Dear Doc Could aids transmit through gentle man area skin ?? If period blood touch the gentel man area from the bottom as condom covered the top area So does that transmit aids ??
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission occurs when there is an exchange of body fluid. As long as there are no wounds, cuts or sores on his penis there is no way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood In Food?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Anus?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Penis?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
- Is Becoming Hiv Positive After One Time Sex Rare?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.