Please help me with my testes accuracy

Hey doc I hope you can help me My last exposure was 64 days ago ,,after 30 I took an Elisa test which was nagetive After 35days I did two Elisa tests at this same day both nagetive After 42 days I had p24 antigen and nat RNA which came back nagetive After 50 days I had a pcr viral load test came back negative And please tell me have you ever seen some one tested postive after a month with a pcr viral load?? So please tell me are those conclusive should I stop worrying

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again. This is for antibody testing. For the type of testing you have received the RNA testing it is conclusive and you are HIV free.

About the 3 month mark
Amount of Virus