NEED HELP! Bloody Saliva?!
Oct 3, 2012
Dear Mr. Cordova,
I was in school the other day, when I felt a splash right below my eye, on the lower eyelid. When I went to the bathroom to clean it off, I noticed a red speck on the paper towel I was using. If there was blood it whatever hit me, what would the risk be?
Response from Mr. Cordova
The likelihood that you would be infected from a situation like this would be low. Also, since the liquid didn't actually get in your eye, one could say the risk was non-existent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Stabbed With Hiv Aids In Needles?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.