Could this be Syphillis or HIV and how soon after contraction can I be contagious?

Hello, I am a man who received unprotected oral sex from a female and did ejaculate in her mouth. About 4 weeks later I got a fever and I started freaking out so exactly 31 days after contact I took a full panel of STD tests including blood draws for HIV and Syphillis. After I took the tests I got a rash on my feet and started getting white spots in my mouth. Today I noticed large red bumbs on the back of my tongue. I came out clean on all the tests but I'm wondering if Syphillis or HIV would have shown on a blood test that soon. Also, about five days after the initial contact I had vaginal intercourse with another woman though I did not ejaculate. Is there any concern of transmission of Syphillus or HIV so soon after contraction?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

From your message, it's unclear as to whether or not the vaginal sex was protected or unprotected. Unprotected penetrative sex is certainly a bigger risk than protected sex is. Either way, your risk for HIV is fairly low. The incident of oral sex does not concern me.

Syphilis is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. It can be transmitted orally as well as genitally.

In regards to your tests. The results that you got were good indicators of your true status. However, you must go in for a final HIV and Syphilis test at the 90 day mark if you want conclusive results.

In health,

Richard

Can you get aids from shoving a hotel toilet paper holder up your ass
Husband may be positive but I am negative