Can you get aids from shoving a hotel toilet paper holder up your ass
Oct 3, 2012
Can some one get aids from shoving a hotel toilet paper holder up their butt? I have felt sick afterward please help
Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. You cannot get HIV from putting a toilet paper holder in your rectum. The H in HIV stands for Human; the virus needs a human host to survive. It cannot live on inanimate objects such as toilet paper holders, towels, combs, etc. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Balanitis Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.