Can you get aids from shoving a hotel toilet paper holder up your ass
Oct 3, 2012
Can some one get aids from shoving a hotel toilet paper holder up their butt? I have felt sick afterward please help
Response from Mr. Cordova
The answer to your question is no. You cannot get HIV from putting a toilet paper holder in your rectum. The H in HIV stands for Human; the virus needs a human host to survive. It cannot live on inanimate objects such as toilet paper holders, towels, combs, etc. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.