|about age problem
Oct 1, 2012
hello dr ,the young age 20 to 25 the 90 days mark hiv test is conclusive ,if age any problem to detect hiv pls clear my doubt thank you
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No matter your age the results and timing of the test are the same. You can be 16 or 61 or 91 and if you have HIV the test will show that you are.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.