i want to wait for 6 months?

hello dr i had a sex with call girl my condom was broken i did hiv 1/2 antibody screen test that was negative at 90th day but the lab worker said to wait for 6 months is this true so the 90th day result is not conclusive? pls guide me

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

You don't need to wait for 6 months, 3 months is conclusive.

Partner of 12 years has tested HIV Positive and I have Tested Negative
about age problem