hiv question.. help

I had protected anal sex and unprotected oral sex ( both insertive) with someone i did not know. About a week later i got a rash on the back of my arms that looked like hives which itched and burned. I also had a sinus infection and a sore throat with brown phlegm, which i have had before from smoking and partying because i worked in the environment. The rash went away in about 3 days. I then had a blood taken for new medical insurance purposes about 23 days later. I was approved for the insurance so im guessing everything came back ok. I was wondering how much risk was i at? Also do the symptoms sound like ars?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Protected anal sex poses no risk for HIV. Unprotected oral sex is very low risk for HIV. We encourage all sexually active people to get tested on a regular basis, so if you'll willing, you should consider getting a full panel of HIV/STD testing anyway.

As for what you're feeling physically, that could be caused by so very many things that only thinking of HIV as a cause doesn't make sense.

Hope this helps!

Erik

what is the risk of transmission?
Flu vs ARS