|Omnadren 250 taken one shot each 14 days does it increase the window period?
Sep 30, 2012
If someone (transexualist female to male who doesnt have own testosteron) takes Omnadren 250 1 shot each 14 days, does he have to wait longer for relevant results or he can have test after 1 month after exposure?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The Omnadren would not delay the results of your HIV test. However, one month past exposure is not enough time to get a conclusive test result. At one month, a negative test result would be a good indicator what to expect at the 90 day mark, but you must go in for a final test at 90 days. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.