dr,richard pls guide me
Sep 30, 2012
hello dr richard, after my 1 time unprotected sex i did hiv test at my 90th days antibody test that was negative but i have a small sore on my lip at corner is this any symptoms of hiv positive pls answer to me this is my 98th day im scared pls answer
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your 90 day test is conclusive. The sore on your lip has nothing to do with HIV. Perhaps it is a cold sore? You are HIV negative from this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
- Can You Get Hiv From Kissing An Hiv Positive Person?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Do All Pregnant Women Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Be An Hiv Carrier And Still Be Negative?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.