hi richard, sorry if i bother but im really scare now

i just still keep worried a lot i get a negative result at 9 weeks it was in the laboratory antibody test 1/2

now i have 12 weeks and i am scare of show up positive what are my chances, is it likely to change?

highly? low? what do you think ? please help me with this..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

By 28 days, most people will show reactive, or HIV positive on an antibody test. If you had a negative test result at 9 weeks, I would expect the same result at 90 days, but you must go in for that final test at 90 days to be certain.

In health,

i guess, you're going to say me "oh, come on!" but i can't help myself.
dr,richard pls guide me