hi richard, sorry if i bother but im really scare now
Sep 30, 2012
i just still keep worried a lot i get a negative result at 9 weeks it was in the laboratory antibody test 1/2
now i have 12 weeks and i am scare of show up positive what are my chances, is it likely to change?
highly? low? what do you think ? please help me with this..
Response from Mr. Cordova
By 28 days, most people will show reactive, or HIV positive on an antibody test. If you had a negative test result at 9 weeks, I would expect the same result at 90 days, but you must go in for that final test at 90 days to be certain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.