SHORT EXPOSURE

I HAD A SEX WITH PROSTITUTE JUST 1 MIN I FUCKED HER VAGINAL WITHOUT CONDOM THIS IS MY 80TH DAY AND MY TEST WAS NEGATIVE WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE DR ....

Hi You had unprotected sex, no matter how long you put yourself at risk. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

My advice, is that you get tested at 3 weeks and again at 3 months to ensure your knowledge of your status.

Possible HIV exposure? Worried for my son
i guess, you're going to say me "oh, come on!" but i can't help myself.