Sep 30, 2012
I HAD A SEX WITH PROSTITUTE JUST 1 MIN I FUCKED HER VAGINAL WITHOUT CONDOM THIS IS MY 80TH DAY AND MY TEST WAS NEGATIVE WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE DR ....
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You had unprotected sex, no matter how long you put yourself at risk. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.
My advice, is that you get tested at 3 weeks and again at 3 months to ensure your knowledge of your status.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Groin Pain?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.