about hiv test
Sep 30, 2012
which method of hiv test is accurate at 90 days mark? ELISSA OR PCR OR HIV ANTIBODY SCREEN TEST ....
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi All of the above are accurate!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.