about hiv test
Sep 30, 2012
which method of hiv test is accurate at 90 days mark? ELISSA OR PCR OR HIV ANTIBODY SCREEN TEST ....
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi All of the above are accurate!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
- Fingering On Period And Blood On Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.