about hiv test
Sep 30, 2012
which method of hiv test is accurate at 90 days mark? ELISSA OR PCR OR HIV ANTIBODY SCREEN TEST ....
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi All of the above are accurate!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.