concern for hiv pls ans my question as m in great tense for hiv

Just 4 months back i had a sex with prostitute and while i used a condom from start to finish as first shw gave me a blow job with her mouth with the help of a condom and than later the condom ws removed and then she gave me a massage and than i fucked her for 5 min by inserting new condom so my question iscan i get hiv or should i be tested and yes from this last 4 months there had no systoms at all but recently i had throat infection and had fever 103 degreefor a day and with the helf of medicine m al right

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the use of condoms is the best way of prevention. The risk of HIV transmission is very small. Yes getting tested is encouraged, not from this experience but everyone should know their status. Your symptoms can be from a variety of different things, and the peace of mind that will come with receiving the testing.

Transmission Route?
about hiv test