shannon i have a question
Sep 30, 2012
Hi Shannon..... I see in a lot of your posts you say on testing to test at 3 weeks and repeat the test at 3 months. Can you just wait until the 3 month mark instead of going at 3 weeks and 3 months? Does that make a difference?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, Yes you can just wait until the 3 month mark if you would like. Getting tested at the 3 week mark is just an option.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.