Risk in massage

Hi Shannon, I have a question that is making me mad. I went to a massage parlor where massagist also give "happy ending" massages. When I arrived, the masseuse was finishing with another client. Then a few minutes later came into my room and made some massages to me.

I have some doubts if there might be a risk if she had some semen in her hands (from previous client) and then made massages to me a few minutes later. I had a scratch in my leg from the day before and now Im afraid that maybe the can pass the HIV virus into me.

Do the HIV die in the air, or after some minutes or even with the "massage" cream?

Do I have to be worried?

Im also assuming that the other client might have HIV, that I dont know.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Im really worried.

Hi No need to worry! HIV does die when it leaves the body. Massage cream wouldn't keep the virus alive longer than usual.

Again, no need worry! But of course if you need peace of mind, testing is always the best option and everyone should know their status.

uric acid+cpk high
shannon i have a question