Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

pls help
Sep 30, 2012

hello and thank you again for all the great work you guys do .... my question is this ... i had protected sex with 2 prostitutes ... in my first encounter i kinda felt my penis becoming soft so i took my penis out with the condom on but my penis was still kind of half hard ... the second time the prostitute inserted the condom using her mouth and she had braces on ... she also rubbed her butt on my chest and i had pimples on my chest and her calves on my penis ... worried sick pls help me thank you so much ...

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Having protected sex decreases your chance of HIV transmission dramatically. Just her rubbing on you doesn't increase chances as this is not create a body fluid exchange. Pimples or not!

The likelihood of HIV transmission in your scenario is not likely. Of course the only way to truly know is to be tested.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
hiv positive please guide me
Next
uric acid+cpk high

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.