pls help

hello and thank you again for all the great work you guys do .... my question is this ... i had protected sex with 2 prostitutes ... in my first encounter i kinda felt my penis becoming soft so i took my penis out with the condom on but my penis was still kind of half hard ... the second time the prostitute inserted the condom using her mouth and she had braces on ... she also rubbed her butt on my chest and i had pimples on my chest and her calves on my penis ... worried sick pls help me thank you so much ...

Hi Having protected sex decreases your chance of HIV transmission dramatically. Just her rubbing on you doesn't increase chances as this is not create a body fluid exchange. Pimples or not!

The likelihood of HIV transmission in your scenario is not likely. Of course the only way to truly know is to be tested.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

hiv positive please guide me
uric acid+cpk high